Taking orders for Kanju's current concert series at the Shochikuza. Clearfiles, Photosets (offshots from the clearfile photoshoot), Penlight (wand shaped, "KANSAIJohnnys'Jr.", lights up red, white and two combinations of that), and Muffler Towel (white with gray text "KANSAI Johnny's Jr. X'mas Concert 2011")
( The Price List and Ordering information )
DATES & DEADLINES
· SUBTOTAL PAYMENT – According to Japan Time
December 16 (Friday).
I'll be away for the holidays, so for the most part, I won't be able to ship anything until after January 12th. Thanks for understanding. ♡
Anyway, for now, enjoy!
( Click for the scans )
On a better note, Reiya's smile, when directed right at you from about 10 feet away? It's really, REALLY nice.
T/N: Doki meki and doki doki refer to the beating of your heart.
Expecting Doki Doki
We asked these 11 who love sweets what their ideal Valentine's Days & White Days would be like, and the reality! This year, what kind of doki doki awaits them and everyone is secretly excited ♥
( "Last year, I got ZERO from regular girls. " )
Went to see BBV on December 15 with Rachel. I was so excited to see Kanju again and honestly, the concert was awesome. Great seats, got seen by a bunch of the boys, and they sang a lot of the songs I was hoping they'd sing. This concert reminded my just why I love Kanju SO MUCH.
And seriously~? Goods FAIL. I went to the concerts four times and I don't remember seeing anyone buying goods any of those times. No one wanted the clappy balloon things at the TOUZAI Uta Gassen. No one wants them at the Kanju thing either. Ok. Enough complaining about that. It saved fans money.
OUR SEATS. The Shochikuza has three floors and in general is a rather small venue. If they aren't within the first few rows on the first floor, I actually prefer the second or third floors 'cause it's easier to see the main stage. Can't see the hanamichi from the second or third floors, but I'm mostly there to see Matori and he never goes there anyway. And since it's a little hard to explain, you can find a seating chart here. Our seats were on the second floor, left side balcony, seats 3 and 4. 4 is better than 3 because it's next to the door and Kanju are really good about coming out to the balcony through those doors. Rachel claimed 4, because hey. Her tickets, she's tall enough to see over my head, and I like the number 3 better anyway. haha...
JUNIORS THAT APPEAR: B.A.D., BOYS, Veteran, KyoOtoko, Gang Star, and Jr.BOYS. Yuma was also there.
WARNING: I'm a Matori fan and there is flailing included in this.
( Enjoy~! )
Pairing/Group: B.A.D., BOYS, Veteran, 7WEST, Yuma (friendship, no pairing)
Notes: Written for damning_dance for this year’sje_holiday fic exchange. I hope you liked it and and I hope the rest of you enjoy. Thanks to my wonderful beta murasaki_anna. Your comments helped me focus everything a lot more. And while I’m thanking people, a huge thanks to snowqueenofhoth for helping me decide how to go about writing a gen fic in the first place. Originally posted here.
Summary: Let's remember that even though Yuma sorta has this unit called NYC now, he was a Kansai Junior first. (Takes place early 2010 before the spring concert)
( It's been a while... )
What else... Started the actual con report for Wednesday's BBV con. I will try really hard not to make it a novel. TRY being the keyword. I don't even know how they end up that long.
Just that for now since I'm supposed to head out to an enkai with my teachers. I shouldn't be late since the only reason it's tonight is because I leave on the 23rd. They usually have it the 24th and ask why I never go. ^^;
Pamphlet only included B.A.D., BOYS, Veteran, and 7WEST.
Also turns out that there are a few songs that I really like. Akito and Kamiyama's duet for example. I think last time I was so preoccupied by the songs that I didn't like that I forgot about the ones that I did.
( Highlights from today's show. )
Too tired. Will finish tomorrow. (u.u)..zZ
I've been distracted. Went to see Kanju's butai for the first time last night. I'm gonna be honest... I don't know how EbiKisu will do. The play itself sucks. You can really tell that that thing is OLD. The music? Not my thing. What makes the Kanju one entertaining are the improvised sections and the little things here and there. They added this part for the three Muro's and it's pretty funny and I suppose it actually has a role in the storyline, but I don't know how it'll be changed for EbiKisu. I dunno... Maybe if we knew how much of what Kanju did is actually supposed to be in there and how much Kanju made theirs. Bethany and I were trying to figure out who will take over which roles and we just couldn't figure it out. MAYBE Taipi will do Akito's? And now that I think about it, maybe Kitayama will do Shige's, but it's all really hard to imagine.
Kikuoka was DAMNED CUTE. It's nice to have the chance to be reminded once in a while why I liked him so much.
Matori has one, count it, ONE line in the butai. haha... Jr. Boys were busy rehearsing for Takki and now I know why Reiya wasn't in Takki... he's actually one of the main characters. Let's see... The guards were basically Veteran and for a little bit I saw Ota in the uniform too and laughed cause that was his role last year too. The prisoners were 7WEST, BAD, BOYS, Reiya, and Senzaki. Koji comes in later as Hama-chan's kouhai that Hama-chan kinda screws over. haha...
During Showtime though, Jr. Boys were in practically everything. Matori's said that Go (Veteran's new song) is his favorite and honestly, I might have been able to tell without him saying it. He always looks like he's having the time of his life when he's out there dancing, but there was just something more when he was doing this song. Oh. And Go has hand motions now. A little fast, but manageable. Veteran's outfits had colors and they were different from the ones used in Yokocho's solo con. Kunta's purple (sorry Rachel), Bun is magenta, Kiku is light pink, Ito is blue, Ryuta is green, and Muro is yellow.
These are just a few of my favorite moments from that concert.
Yankee version of Ai Kakumei MF
- The guest Kanju were with them on stage.
Bun's Blonde Hair MF
Kanju's non-advertisement for their summer butai MF
- Takki told them that actual advertisements weren't allowed on his stage. This is how they got around that.
For this one, MSM weren't on stage... but you can hear them. MF
- They forgot the mics were on.
Miyadate announcing, "He's taking off his pants!" MF
The Snowmen lying to Takki... and then a little extra cuteness MF
Sanada FAIL MF
- Nearly 4 minutes of Sanada trying to get a male in the audience to come on stage.
And lastly, someone tell me what song this is! MF
30 Days J-pop Meme
Day 8: A j-pop song you know all the words to
A lot? Have a few. GREEEEN's キセキ... Kisumai's Goodbye, Thank you... Ayaka's 手をつなごう... Matchy's ざんばら (but who are we kidding. I know that one cause Kitayama sang it at the concerts)... and, of course, Arashi's A.Ra.Shi.
[concert notes] Tackey Summer Concert 2010 (100731, 大阪城ホール)
Ok. Here are my notes on Saturday's Takki concert. Won't call it a report since I won't be able to comment on all of the songs... It's a little difficult for me, seeing as how I don't know the titles to most of Takki's songs. Warning now... I do sometimes write some of my notes in Japanese. I try to write the translations next to them, but sometimes I forget. Also, I think this turned out to be about Kanju at Takki's concert. Sorry Snowman fans... I mention them (like Sanada's FAIL at getting audience participation), but it's mostly about Kanju.
Like I said before, I wasn't planning on going to see Takki here in Osaka. I'm going to see the concert in Yokohama and honestly saw no point in going until I had Rachel next to me to tell me who's who in MSM. She's been trying to get me to at least be able to tell the Snowmen apart for about 8 months now. But then at the Kanju concerts, Akito mentioned that the "Chibiko Kanju" would be backing at Takki's concerts this weekend and that sorta made me think that maybe going would be worth it. Still wasn't going to go though cause it was too late to get a ticket off of ticket.co.jp... but then Rachel said someone online had extra tickets. Anyway. Ended up going to the concert with jin_rabu and had an awesome time.
Our seats were 16th row on the left side of the stage. After being in Osaka-Jo Hall for Kanju's cons it was a little surprising to see a proper stage. Have I ever mentioned how low budget Kanju are? 'Cause they really, REALLY are. All those special effects they got to use at their concerts, I understand now were because Takki was gonna be using them.
I'm really not sure where to start, so for now, I'm just gonna type, probably out of order... and also c/p from my online conversations with snowqueenofhoth and murasaki_anna 'cause I'm lazy. It did turn out to be a lot longer than I thought it would.
( It got long... )
30 Days J-pop Meme
I've been really bad about keeping up with this. I'm just going to follow Raras's example and just keep going in order and not make a catch-up post. Wow. Did I really only get up to Day 4 before stopping? Fail.
Day 5: Your favorite j-drama actress
My favorite without a doubt is Horikita Maki. Adored her and her short boy hair in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e and totally loved her kick-ass attitude in Tokujo Kabachi. 2nd place is Kitagawa Keiko.
Other than that, CONGRATULATIONS TO KIRA on getting her internship in Japan for this fall! *throws confetti* I'm really happy that you'll be coming back soon! ^-^
There are only individual photosets. Yuma has 3 and the other main guys have 1 each. Those of you who ordered group sets, I will be refunding your money... but it'll have to wait until I come back from Tokyo next week. Sorry.
Went to the first show for the Kanju concert yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot, but that's probably because I like all of them a lot and while I don't like the Jimusho shoving Yuma in my face, I don't mind him so much. Yes, he appeared a lot, but honestly, it was MUCH better this time around (as compared tot he UMEcon last year). I wish he would just stay in Osaka... he's just so much better here. His unit matches him better, he's much more comfortable, and all the people around him treat him like it's him. They don't baby him through everything and it's nice.
I wasn't so great on looking at everyone this time... if Kikuoka was on stage, that's where I was looking. If he wasn't, I was looking at Kamiyama or Takemoto. Most likely Kamiyama. I hope I'll be able to write an actual report later.
- Takemoto is TOTALLY the pet of Kanju. He'll kinda just go up to some of the members of Veteran or even just the older Jr. Boys with this look of "Huh?" and they'll walk with him around the stage. It was cute.
- Kamiyama got into the camera a LOT. There were times I'd just glance up at the VTR screen and it was like, BAM! Kamiyama. haha...
- Kikuoka looks GOOD. He and Bun-chan have really similar hair as are their heights, so sometimes it takes a little to figure out which is which from so far away (I fail at having binoculars). He's not so great at interacting with the other Kanju on his own... they have to approach him. But he was really cute to the audience. Too bad most people don't look at him. Sad.
- YUMA STOLE HAMA-CHAN'S PART IN THE ENDING TOUGH WEEDS SONG. Ok. I'm actually kind of upset about this. Like. Ok. In TOUGH WEEDS, Hama-chan's character is beat to death. He dies. A year later, all the other cell mates meet to pay respects to his grave. Ok, so Yuma wasn't in TOUGH WEEDS and they needed to give him lines to sing. I got that. But not only did they start the song off with him and not Akito, they gave the part of the song where Hama-chan comes back out on stage and it's upsetting. *breathes*
- Yuma and 7WEST did this weird letter reading thing where they read this fan letter. The girl said that she had gotten tickets to the concert as a birthday present but then couldn't go because she was going on a trip so she had to give her tickets to a friend. And then they sang some Happy Birthday song. Um... ok? Shige was standing next to Yuma so when Yuma was going to read the letter, he handed the envelope to Shige. And then when the girl said that her birthday was the same as Yuma's, Shige was like, "Oh. Fish Day!" and Yuma was like, "Do you have to say that?" (I don't know if you guys remember or saw their letter segment on Shokura. Shige's first impression of Yuma was that he looked like would like fish. Yeah.)
- I don't like that BAD doesn't do the choreography for all of VIP. You have choreography... DO IT! I mean, it's kinda dumb looking choreography, but it's fun and I like being able to do it... but we can't do it if you're going to trade it in for waving your hands back and forth.
- Oh. Akito's hair? Not so attractive. Neither is Ryusei's or Dai-chan's.
- During one of BAD's songs today, I turned to my friend and was like, "I see TORN. What do you see?" It was to the point that I actually was wondering if they'd end in a TORN-like pose at the end.
- ENCORE. Ume Goin On and Romantic. Junta was all like "Da da!" during that part at the end of Romantic when he's the only one that jumps to the side.
- SENZAKI. MIHARI. YES~!
- Speaking of Senzaki. There's a song that he went up in the crane... and then one of the Jr's was in a swing HANGING from the crane cart. Um... that's new? It was a little bizarre.
Ok. Gotta stop here cause I have to pack for Tokyo/Fukuoka.
In other news, I came home to see that I'd gotten 2 packages. Thank you kira_shadow for the Kakumei stage photos and okuralove816 for those Kikuoka and Hama-chan photos! Much appreciated~! They all arrived safely. ^_^
surprise, surprise... I like Mitsu's the most. It makes me happy
I think I like Hama-chan's one so much cause it's just really sweet. *happy sigh*
Hasshi gets points because I can imagine how earnest he'd look saying this.
Now here are the ones that will continue to make me smile for a LONG time~! ^______^
ギューしよう！！オレの"FIRE BEAT"感じるだろう？好きだよ ♥ ずっとずっと...。［河合郁人］
Oh Fumito... please continue to be jealous that Fire Beat is not an ABC-Z song.
Miyacchi, is this how you confessed to Tama-chan? I honestly hope not.